Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Moving from jsPlumb to React**
The current editor is largely built with the [jsPlumb toolkit](https://jsplumbtoolkit.com). This is a toolkit dedicated to pipeline scenes so sounds ideal, but it's rather inconvenient in combination with React. I would therefore like to remove jsPlumb from the repository entirely.
This was first suggested by @agni21 in current work-in-progress PR #66, and he's made a good headstart with this. I'd like to suggest to submit PRs to the `plumb-to-react` branch.
* [x] Get rid of the jsPlumb `instance` variable
* [x] Implement a container that stores and displays nodes
* [x] That can still be dragged and dropped into it
* [ ] That allows connecting nodes (largely done in #66)
* [ ] That still has zoom functionality
* [x] Still support the hovering functionality (tooltip)
* [x] Still show a parameter pane on click.
* [ ] (Potentially other current behaviour that I missed)
This is quite a list, but the latter half is already implemented. I added them to be explicit in the fact that existing behaviour should not be broken in the new implementation.
If you'd like to do some field research, you could have a look at similar solutions to such as [monocle](https://github.com/team-gryff/react-monocle/tree/master/react/components) or [this Codepen example](https://codepen.io/michaelcolenso/pen/BomQNZ)
This is the first cooperative bounty that I'm posting, so let's see how this plays out. I think this is a job for two or three people. I'd like to distribute the bounty evenly, unless there's a clearly unbalanced workload.