Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
I just redesigned the entire application with `redux-react` and `redux-orm` and I'm really happy with the result! But there are still some things that couldn't quite get right. This bounty is for reviewing the new implementation, critically comments on major issues and fixing minor ones.
* `/components` versus `/containers`. In some examples I saw this directory structure. At the moment I used the naive distinction that a `component` is everything that doesn't contain anything. Is this distinction useful at all, might there be a clearer/more principled way?
* `fk`, `many` relationships in the `/models`. I couldn't get them to work and I don't know how to use it properly. I would like to express:
* The Node-to-Port relationship is one-to-N
* The Port-to-inputLink is one-to-N
* The Port-to-outputLink is one-to-N
* Aren't there a bit too many `connect` statements? I think here and there I could cut down on them. I'm not sure about the performance reduction,
* In general, as this is my first experience with Redux(-ORM), I'd be delighted to hear if anything can be improved.
Maybe useful to know: I got some [Stackoverflow help](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51305719/selectors-with-react-redux-orm-passing-data-to-subcomponents) (@haveyaseen, thanks again) with normalising the data and is related to [this issue](https://github.com/tommikaikkonen/redux-orm/issues/218).
Please review the `dev` branch, not the `master` branch. The old redux branches I used for development but are now merged into `dev`.