Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Bumps [lodash](https://github.com/lodash/lodash) from 4.17.11 to 4.17.15.
- [`ddfd9b1`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/ddfd9b11a0126db2302cb70ec9973b66baec0975) Bump to v4.17.15.
- [`b185fce`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/b185fcee26b2133bd071f4aaca14b455c2ed1008) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`be87d30`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/be87d303941222b97c482755afc0f4a77ce46c30) Bump to v4.17.14.
- [`a6fe6b1`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/a6fe6b1e174fd02b5e60eb2664405f4c1262c300) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`e371828`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/e37182845f16715a0d1c391c8662d83c55609cee) Bump to v4.17.13.
- [`357e899`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/357e899e685872b4af5403ecc4b2a928f961ae63) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`fd9a062`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/fd9a062d57646450b61f74029315abd4cc834b08) Bump to v4.17.12.
- [`e77d681`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/e77d68121ff00ba86b53eed5893d35adfe94c9dd) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`629d186`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/629d1865793182cd967196716f4beff223aa4a91) Update OpenJS references.
- [`2406eac`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/2406eac542b2a1282be8d812a6d8a45433ade80a) Fix minified build.
- Additional commits viewable in [compare view](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/compare/4.17.11...4.17.15)
[![Dependabot compatibility score](https://dependabot-badges.githubapp.com/badges/compatibility_score?dependency-name=lodash&package-manager=npm_and_yarn&previous-version=4.17.11&new-version=4.17.15)](https://help.github.com/articles/configuring-automated-security-fixes)
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting `@dependabot rebase`.
[//]: # (dependabot-automerge-start)
[//]: # (dependabot-automerge-end)
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
- `@dependabot rebase` will rebase this PR
- `@dependabot recreate` will recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
- `@dependabot merge` will merge this PR after your CI passes on it
- `@dependabot squash and merge` will squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
- `@dependabot cancel merge` will cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
- `@dependabot reopen` will reopen this PR if it is closed
- `@dependabot ignore this [patch|minor|major] version` will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor/major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
- `@dependabot ignore this dependency` will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
- `@dependabot use these labels` will set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
- `@dependabot use these reviewers` will set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
- `@dependabot use these assignees` will set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
- `@dependabot use this milestone` will set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
You can disable automated security fix PRs for this repo from the [Security Alerts page](https://github.com/Uniswap/uniswap-api/network/alerts).