Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
A couple of small tweaks that would improve the usability of the token selector:
* switching between Swap/Send/Pool should retain selected token (especially annoying with a custom token)
* cursor focus should be moved to the input field when the dialog is opened
* move token names next to their icon (left align), so both can be seen at a glance
* increase contrast of the input field placeholder text
* the rounded rect around the currently selected token makes it look more like an input field than the input field itself