Workers Auto Approve
[$1000 ATOMs] Build a reusable smart contract component
### Build a reusable smart contract component
### Prize Bounty
2 prizes x $500 in ATOMs
### Challenge Description
The Electronic Rights Transfer Protocol (ERTP) APIs simplify the creation and exchange of new digital assets, and the manipulation by smart contracts. Build a reusable smart contract and use it in a dapp.
Here are some ideas:
- Bonded obligation (if I don't pay X by time T, this value Y is forfeit)
- A system of derivatives as assets on underlying assets (see the covered call example)
- Auctions, including continuous, Dutch, and second-price with real secrecy on the bids
- Stock with dividends and voting
- A small NFT games example
There’s a longer list of idea seeds at https://github.com/Agoric/cross-chain-hackathon/wiki/Ideas-for-a-reusable-smart-contract-component. Contribute your own!
There are two ways to score higher: build a smart contract into a working dapp, and combine multiple smart contracts into a dapp.
**Working dapp**: includes an API and web/mobile frontend. For example, an exchange UI could showcase a derivative contract by using it for multiple different underlying assets (e.g., pegged currencies, NFTs, etc.)
**Combo**: includes multiple smart contracts which are combined to provide rich functionality. For example, an insurance dapp might have contracts for
- Processing a claim
- Making a claim within a bounded time (basically the policy)
- Purchasing a time-bounded contract
- Underwriting a money claim based on a risk metric
- The insurance dapp would put those simpler contracts together to support the insurance workflow.
Join our Keybase support channel **agoric.support#crosschain-hackathon**
### Submission Requirements
Demonstrate that a reusable smart contract component works in a dapp.
### Submission Deadline
May 11th, 23:59:59 UTC
### Judging Criteria
- All code must be open source
- A working demo is highly preferred
- Documentation is highly preferred
### Winner Announcement Date
May 18th, 2020
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: