Workers Auto Approve
### Crowdfunding dApp
### Prize Bounty
$1,600 USD (in ETH).
### Challenge Description
The challenge is to create a crowdfunding application where the backend is an **Ethereum smart contract**, and the frontend is an application hosted on **Arweave**. This creates a completely decentralized crowdfunding app with a verifiable and immutably published project plan.
Current crowdfunding platforms have a problem. Creators ask for funds to complete a project, but once funded, we don’t always see the expected results. This new crowdfunding app should work to prevent this.
The creator asking for funds should set a deadline for raising 100% of the funds. The funds will be split into creator-defined batches, with each batch being linked to a milestone. If the full amount isn't raised, the balance is automatically returned to the project backers.
Once fully funded, the project starts.
* The first batch of funds is released to the creator to start the project.
* The creator publishes a report at the end of each milestone. If a majority (perhaps a majority with a quorum, or supermajority) of backers are unsatisfied with the progress, they can then vote to suspend the project, stop future payouts, and return the remaining funds to the backers. If completed, the next batch is released to the creator.
* Follow the same rules until all milestones are completed, and all funds have been distributed, or until backers vote to suspend the project.
You can find the docs for getting started deploying your first permaweb app [here](https://docs.arweave.org/developers/tools/arweave-deploy).
The docs for the JS library that allows you to read from and write to the permaweb are [here](https://github.com/ArweaveTeam/arweave-js).
We’re providing some free tokens so you can get started building and deploying - [grab your wallet here](https://tokens.arweave.org/#/wallet). For guidance on how to use the Chrome web extension wallet, check out [this user guide](https://docs.arweave.org/info/wallets/arweave-web-extension-wallet).
[Join our Discord Dev Server](https://discord.gg/VxJ3xsm) if you have any questions.
### Submission Requirements
* You should aim for a viable permaweb-based app with the smart contract fully respecting the challenge description.
* The project needs to be open-source and released on GitHub for us to review the entire source.
### Submission Deadline
11:59pm Eastern on August 15th
### Judging Criteria
The prize will be awarded to the individual/team that produces the best approach and the most user-friendly crowdfunding dApp while respecting the challenge description.
### Winner Announcement Date
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: