Workers Auto Approve
Decentralized CDN Uploader
arweave, permaweb, CDN, uploader, webpack, toolkit, node.js, gulp, grunt
# Decentralized CDN Uploader
## **PRIZE BOUNTY**
Arweave makes information permanence sustainable.
Arweave is a new type of storage that backs data with sustainable and perpetual endowments, allowing users and developers to truly store data forever – for the very first time.
As a collectively owned hard drive that never forgets, Arweave allows us to remember and preserve valuable information, apps, and history indefinitely. By preserving history, it prevents others from rewriting it.
In this bounty, you will create plugins to upload assets automatically with one of the most popular toolkits to automate and enhance developers’ workflow on NodeJS. Gulp, Grunt, or WebPack.
1. Create one or more plugins/npm packages, for either Gulp, Grunt, or Webpack, to automatically upload assets to the Arweave network. Examples of what we are looking for are [gulp-s3](https://bit.ly/2SjOYYk), [grunt-s3](https://bit.ly/3aPEk1Q), and [webpack-s3](https://bit.ly/2yQ8XXY).
2. The plugin will ask the developer to provide their Arweave wallet key file in order to upload the assets.
3. The plugin should return the permanent URL of the asset so it can be used in the rest of the pipeline. Arweave [path manifests](https://github.com/ArweaveTeam/arweave/wiki/Path-Manifests) as used by [arweave-deploy](https://github.com/ArweaveTeam/arweave-deploy) can be used to upload folders of assets.
4. The plugin has to be publicly available on npmjs.com
5. The plugin must be open source, with the full source code available on Github. Which one is up to you!
1. Submissions must be your original work.
2. You must make your full source code available over Github and it needs to include an OSS license. Which one is up to you!
3. Complete all the goals set in the Goals section.
There will be **one single** winner of 1,000 DAI.
If no published plugins meet all of the goals and criteria outlined above, there will not be a winner.
We are here to help you build your idea for the bounty, [Join us on our tech Discord](https://discord.gg/KTzs2UT) if you have any questions!
For entries that show high potential, you can apply for funding for further development and drive adoption through our [Grants Program](https://www.arweave.org/get-involved/grants-funding), and bring your hackathon entry to the next level.
* Examples of what we are looking for are [gulp-s3](https://bit.ly/2SjOYYk), [grunt-s3](https://bit.ly/3aPEk1Q), and [webpack-s3](https://bit.ly/2yQ8XXY).
* You can find the documentation needed to start BUIDLing on Arweave [here](https://bit.ly/3bPG2BI).
* Documentation for **ArweaveJS** library that allows you to read from and write to the permaweb is available [here](http://bit.ly/2MnqBGA).
* We’re providing free tokens for you to get started building and testing your plugins - Grab your wallet [here](https://tokens.arweave.org/asset-uploader). If needed and for guidance on how to use the Chrome web extension wallet, check out [this user guide](http://bit.ly/31sLHYl).
* You can find very useful information about Creative Commons [here](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/).
**Don’t forget to join us on our developers’ [Discord server](https://discord.gg/KTzs2UT) to chat and get feedback/assistance from the Arweave team & our community!**
## SUBMISSION PROCESS
* Click "Start Work" and start BUIDLing.
* Hack! [Join us on our tech Discord](https://discord.gg/KTzs2UT) if you have any questions!
* Provide each link for the plugins on submission.
## **SUBMISSION DEADLINE**
11:59pm EST on May 21st
## **JUDGING CRITERIA**
The prize will be awarded to the individual/team that produces the best approach and the most user-friendly plugins while respecting the challenge description, goals, and criteria.
## **WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT DATE**
## **HAPPY HACKING!!**
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: