Workers Auto Approve
Challenge 1 — Blockchain Trade & Liquidity Widget
Bancor is an on-chain liquidity protocol that enables automated, decentralized exchange on Ethereum and across blockchains. The protocol is made up of a series of smart contracts which are designed to pool liquidity and perform peer-to-contract trades in a single transaction.
Anyone can build a front-end that interacts with Bancor’s permissionless smart-contract infrastructure.
Bancor is challenging developers to build an advanced trading and liquidity front-end. Key functionality should include:
- Create new Bancor liquidity pools
- Add & remove liquidity from existing Bancor pools
- Perform conversions between tokens in the Bancor Network
There is already an open-source version of Bancor’s trading widget live, which developers can iterate on:
- Code: https://github.com/nionis/bancor-conversion-widget
- Front-end: https://bancor-conversion-widget.now.sh/
Bonus points: Adjustable Reserve “Weights”
Currently Bancor pools preset a fixed 50/50 ratio between the two reserves in a liquidity pool. Extra points will be given to front-ends that allow users to create Bancor pools with a reserve ratio that is between 30/30 and 50/50. This could theoretically result in the value of the liquidity pool tokens growing as users add liquidity.
1st place - 2,000 DAI
2nd place - 1,000 DAI
- Eligible designs must utilize Bancor’s Ethereum smart contracts
- Eligible designs must utilize BNT or a derivative of BNT (such as USDB, a stablecoin backed by BNT).
- Bancor Ethereum Docs: https://docs.bancor.network
- Github: https://github.com/bancorprotocol/contracts
- Bancor Developers Telegram channel: https://t.me/BancorDevelopers
Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EST on Wednesday the 12th of February.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: