Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Bancor is an on-chain liquidity protocol that provides tokens with constant liquidity. The protocol is made up of a series of automated market maker smart contracts (“liquidity pools”) which are designed to pool liquidity and perform non-custodial token-to-token conversions in a single transaction.
When you add liquidity to a Bancor liquidity pool (e.g., the DAI/BNT pool), you receive “[pool tokens](https://blog.bancor.network/how-bancor-relays-work-c712a374374f)” (e.g., DAIBNT) in return, which represent your share of the pool and accrue value from trading fees.
We want to make entering and exiting a liquidity pool as easy as possible for everyday users, so we’re challenging developers to connect liquidity pools to the fiat world. Eligible submissions will allow users to add liquidity (i.e., buy Bancor pool tokens) with a credit card and then withdraw funds from Bancor pools directly to their bank accounts.
This can be accomplished by integrating a fiat-to-crypto provider into Bancor pools, such as:
- Or any fiat on/off ramp solution
Prize Bounty: 10,000 BNT
- Eligible projects must use [Bancor’s Ethereum smart contracts](https://docs.bancor.network/)
- Eligible interfaces should not utilize the Bancor API; rather, the interface should interact directly with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Working demo required in order to qualify for a complete submission
- Bancor’s [open-source trade & liquidity widget](https://github.com/nionis/bancor-conversion-widget) (interacts directly with the Ethereum blockchain)
- Community implementations of Bancor’s open-source trade & liquidity widget can be found [here](https://github.com/pisuthd/react-defi-widget) & [here](https://github.com/pRoy24/Katana).
- Bancor Ethereum Docs: https://docs.bancor.network
Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EST on Monday the 6th of April
- Meets the tech requirements
- Clean code & tech design
- If applicable - clear UI, easy to use and generally good user experience