Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Hi there!
Thank you for dropping by. [BigchainDB](https://www.bigchaindb.com/) is open source project that has many moving parts. We try to allocate time to each issue and feature request but sometimes we run out of time or the problem is out of our maintainers expertise reach. To combat this problem we add bounties to issues / features. this is our way of saying **Thanks** for your contribution to our cause.
#### If you do not have any gas (Gwei) to pay transaction fee for work submission, we will be happy to send Gwei to you :)
#### We will try to help you help us getting this issue closed. But, if for some reason you would not be able to work on this bounty, please see [our Gitcoin profile](https://gitcoin.co/profile/bigchaindb) for our other open bounties. We would also encourage you to watch this repo as we are planning more upcoming bounties and we would love to have your contributions.
# How can you help?
We need your help to improve code coverage and to use latest npm dependencies without breaking build and failing tests for our repo [https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm ](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm)
# What needs to be done?
- Write tests (written with [ava](https://github.com/avajs/ava)) to improve code coverage to >= 95%. We use [nyc](https://github.com/istanbuljs/nyc) as code coverage tool.
- We use [greenkeeper](https://greenkeeper.io/) to auto-update npm dependencies. Greenkeeper runs tests using these dependencies updates in a seperate branch. Greenkeeper has found some tests and build failures for some dependencies updates. So, we would like to solve these dependencies issues in favour of using latest dependencies. These issues are the [ones labelled as greenkeeper](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Agreenkeeper)
# We are very happy when -
- [ ] Test coverage is improved to >= 95%.
- [ ] [Open issues labelled as greenkeeper](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Agreenkeeper) (mostly dependencies issues) are fixed using latest dependencies such that __build is successful__ and __tests are passing__. Its okay if [greenkeeper-labelled](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Agreenkeeper) issues are not resolved. In that case just provide proper reason and we are good with that :)
- [ ] Solution code is merged into **master** branch in [https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm ](https://github.com/bigchaindb/js-driver-orm) repo.
# Seen this problem before ?
Any help solving this is welcome. Feel free to leave any comments and help someone else to solve it. We might airdrop tokens to someone even if not directly completing bounty.
# Questions & Reviews
Pull requests will be reviewed by one of maintainers or long term contributors. In case of any additional questions feel free to ask in this thread (preferred) or message me personally on Gitter (username - innoprenuer) and we will do our best to add the missing info :)