Workers Auto Approve
Create a genetic algorithm to breed monsters
Create a breeding algorithm on which a user can breed a monster and mix father properties and mother properties ADN with some pseudorandom data to generate a completely new ADN.
The idea is that breeding a monster with good attributes to be hard, even if you have good ADN parents, but still possible with bad ADN parents.
* BitmonCore ERC721 Contract: https://github.com/bitmon-world/bitmon
* Random numbers Contract: https://github.com/eabz/randomizer
> This is just personal considerations **bonus to be chosen if you suggest better algorithm variables** for the gamification experience.
* The monsters should use father and mother line up to 3 generations to mix the attributes.
* The `bitmonID` should have a 70% chance to inherit from father and 30% chance to inherit from mother.
* The `gender` should have a 55% chance to be female and 45% chance to be male.
* The `nature` should be randomized based on block height with some mixtures of parents and grandparents variations (this attribute defines the 'personality' of the mons)
* The `specimen` should be the same since mons from different species are not able to breed.
* The `purity` should be reduced by 15 if breeding is from different `bitmonID`.
* The `birthHeight` is the network block.
* The `variant` should 90% of chance if a parent or grandparent has 1 and 50% if is 2. If not, then it will be 10% to be either 1 or 2 if parents and grandparents are 0.
* The `H`, `A`, `SA`, `D`, `SD` should be mixed between father and mother + some randomization, I don't know how.
The base ADN of a Monster has the following properties:
uint32 bitmonID // Unique ID to identify this Bitmon
uint32 fatherID // Father unique ID to trace parent line
uint32 motherID // Mother unique ID to trace mother line
uint32 birthHeight // BlockHeight of the network at Bitmon born.
uint8 generation // Generation (The generation number 0 for minted only)
uint8 nature // Characteristics of the behavior (between 1 to 30)
uint8 gender // Gender definition (female 1 or male 0)
uint8 specimen // Specie identifier
uint8 purity // Speciment purity (Between 0 and 100)
uint8 variant // Color variants (0 for normal, 1 for special, 2 for ugly)
uint8 h // Health
uint8 a// Attack
uint8 sa // Special attack
uint8 d// Defense
uint8 sd // Special defense
* Programmed algorithm (on any language)
* Documentation of the genetic process.
* Test cases.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: