Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Post photos or text or other miscellaneous files to IPFS while metadata and a hash of the file contents is stored to [Bluzelle TestNet database](https://github.com/bluzelle/curium). App provides a means to lookup previous notarized items, ability to pull up a proof, etc. Can also delete items. App allows you to select existing photos or take a new photo to post.
- Tied to phone number to create login.
- Please provide actual installable that we can test and use to evaluate your submission.
- USD $2,000 for both Android and iOS
- +$500: Web browser PC means to access account and view notarized items.
- Developer Documentation for BluzelleDB: https://docs.bluzelle.com/developers/
- Bluzelle Curie Testnet Github link: https://github.com/bluzelle/curium
- Community discord chat (you can reach out to the team if you have any questions): https://discord.gg/KbDVsxE
- Your submission will be a pull request.
- Your submission WILL be judged significantly based on how well you use Bluzelle DB. It is a key value store, so please use it effectively using best practices including proper data normalization/de-normalization.
- Update the README to reflect your submission including description, notes, and other pertinent details.
- You can participate in any of Bluzelle bounty, or even multiple ones, as you desire. You can be an individual or a team -- it is up to you.
- The code you submit will be under the MIT license, with you being credited as the author. When you submit this code, you agree to give all publishing and intellectual rights of the video freely over to the community via the terms of the MIT license.
- Ensure the code is written by you or your team. It is imperative that you own the rights to the code and are writing code that can be fully licensed under MIT.
- Please submit your code to Github with the proper MIT license file included in it, to be considered. If your submission includes a front end and back end, put these into separate FOLDERS and include them both in the same pull request with your submission.
- Be sure your submission is in a ready and demo-able state. We will not evaluate incomplete projects nor will code alone be an acceptable submission. Include all necessary details so we can try out your app.
- Record a screencast showing us how your submission works. Include a link to your video in the README.
- The Bluzelle team will be solely responsible for choosing the winners, and if warranted, multiple winners are possible for each bounty.
- The Bluzelle team will make the final decision, and reserves the right to not award a bounty for a challenge if no acceptable submissions are made.
- Once you have made your pull request, submit your work and include information on the link to your pull request.