Workers Auto Approve
P2P Voting Platform
Deploy a P2P mobile app (iOS and Android) that lets you create questions with multiple choice answers, as well as be able to answer questions already asked as well as view the results of existing questions already asked. People vote with their bluzelle TestNet address. You only get to vote once on a question. All data stored on [Bluzelle TestNet database](https://github.com/bluzelle/curium).
- Tied to phone number to create login.
- Please provide actual installable that we can test and use to evaluate your submission.
- USD $3,000 for both Android and iOS
- +$1,500: A voter’s BNT average stake over a reasonable time window (say the last 30 days) determines the weight of their answer… in tandem with this, questions can be flagged as weighted, to encourage staked voting.
- Developer Documentation for BluzelleDB: https://docs.bluzelle.com/developers/
- Bluzelle Curie Testnet Github link: https://github.com/bluzelle/curium
- Community discord chat (you can reach out to the team if you have any questions): https://discord.gg/KbDVsxE
- Your submission will be a pull request.
- Your submission WILL be judged significantly based on how well you use Bluzelle DB. It is a key value store, so please use it effectively using best practices including proper data normalization/de-normalization.
- Update the README to reflect your submission including description, notes, and other pertinent details.
- You can participate in any of Bluzelle bounty, or even multiple ones, as you desire. You can be an individual or a team -- it is up to you.
- The code you submit will be under the MIT license, with you being credited as the author. When you submit this code, you agree to give all publishing and intellectual rights of the video freely over to the community via the terms of the MIT license.
- Ensure the code is written by you or your team. It is imperative that you own the rights to the code and are writing code that can be fully licensed under MIT.
- Please submit your code to Github with the proper MIT license file included in it, to be considered. If your submission includes a front end and back end, put these into separate FOLDERS and include them both in the same pull request with your submission.
- Be sure your submission is in a ready and demo-able state. We will not evaluate incomplete projects nor will code alone be an acceptable submission. Include all necessary details so we can try out your app.
- Record a screencast showing us how your submission works. Include a link to your video in the README.
- The Bluzelle team will be solely responsible for choosing the winners, and if warranted, multiple winners are possible for each bounty.
- The Bluzelle team will make the final decision, and reserves the right to not award a bounty for a challenge if no acceptable submissions are made.
- Once you have made your pull request, submit your work and include information on the link to your pull request.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: