Workers Auto Approve
Please refer to the BLZJS repo: https://github.com/bluzelle/blzjs
We need libraries similar to BLZJS in each of the following languages. We will look at the completeness of your submission, including unit tests and a sample folder with an example of use, config, etc.
- Use the BLZJS library as a reference for which API calls to make, and as an example of how to interact with the REST endpoint on our TestNet.
- For each language, please also provide a samples folder (like BLZJS) that shows an example crud program demonstrating the use of your library with our TestNet. These are critical so we can evaluate your submission.
USD $1,250 for each library
- C++ (GCC compliant on Windows,
- Linux, Mac)
- Java (Android)
- Swift (iOS)
- Developer Documentation for BluzelleDB: https://docs.bluzelle.com/developers/
- Bluzelle Curie Testnet Github link: https://github.com/bluzelle/curium
- Community discord chat (you can reach out to the team if you have any questions): https://discord.gg/KbDVsxE
- Your submission will be a pull request.
- Your submission WILL be judged significantly based on how well you use Bluzelle DB. It is a key value store, so please use it effectively using best practices including proper data normalization/de-normalization.
- Update the README to reflect your submission including description, notes, and other pertinent details.
- You can participate in any of Bluzelle bounty, or even multiple ones, as you desire. You can be an individual or a team -- it is up to you.
- The code you submit will be under the MIT license, with you being credited as the author. When you submit this code, you agree to give all publishing and intellectual rights of the video freely over to the community via the terms of the MIT license.
- Ensure the code is written by you or your team. It is imperative that you own the rights to the code and are writing code that can be fully licensed under MIT.
- Please submit your code to Github with the proper MIT license file included in it, to be considered. If your submission includes a front end and back end, put these into separate FOLDERS and include them both in the same pull request with your submission.
- Be sure your submission is in a ready and demo-able state. We will not evaluate incomplete projects nor will code alone be an acceptable submission. Include all necessary details so we can try out your app.
- Record a screencast showing us how your submission works. Include a link to your video in the README.
- The Bluzelle team will be solely responsible for choosing the winners, and if warranted, multiple winners are possible for each bounty.
- The Bluzelle team will make the final decision, and reserves the right to not award a bounty for a challenge if no acceptable submissions are made.
- Once you have made your pull request, submit your work and include information on the link to your pull request.
**Please 100% ensure that the README for each of your library submissions follow these guidelines and assumptions:**
- While the team members testing are each software engineers, they have no specific experience whatsoever in the language. So if it is C#, assume they do not know C#. They do not know how to setup an environment for C# and do not know how to write even a basic C# program. Even if they have C# experience, they might not know the latest standards and tools and conventions, so it is best to assume they know nothing about C#.
- The person is ssh'ed onto a fresh new Ubuntu 18.04 Linux install. There is nothing installed on this machine yet, whatsoever. Not even basic developer tools. There is no GUI. Just base OS.
- List out all the steps necessary to install all the tools/dependencies to get your library running. Nothing is too obvious.
- List out all the steps to actually copy and install your library submission to the machine. This could be a "git clone", but ideally, your library is installable through a suitable package manager in the language. Like "composer" for PHP, or "pip" for Python.
- Include with your submission at least one example program that can be run "out of the box". It should have all the credentials (for the Bluzelle DB, including mnemonic, endpoints, UUID, etc) so that it can just be run. Please include as many examples as possible. The more you submit, the better a showcase it is of the library and more likely to win.
- Include instructions on how to actually run your example program or programs.
- Include tests if you can, as well as clear instructions on how to run the tests and interpret their results.
Most critical is ensuring that there are no blockers, so that the Bluzelle team can seamlessly test your submission. We 100% appreciate all the hard work and want to go through each submission diligently, and need your help to achieve this.
Please ensure you "QA" all the instructions for your library on a fresh new Ubuntu 18.04 install by actually running through these steps and verifying it all works. Do not do this on your own dev machine, as there could be dependencies that are missed. We recommend using a VM with Ubuntu 18.04 or alternatively, use a free-tier Ubuntu 18.04 instance on AWS (or Azure or GCP).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: