Workers Auto Approve
ENS Hourly Script and Minor Frontend Updates
This is an advanced task and we are only accepting candidates who have time, resources, and bandwidth to put significant time into this.
We want to take our first step into integrating ENS int our app, but we want to start off with it at just a functional level.
We would like a daily script that does a reverse lookup of all our current users with their address to see if they own any root ENS domains. If they own multiple, then choose the smallest. A new field should be added on the user model. Additionally, the frontend repo should update [the avatar component here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/Explorer/blob/master/src/components/Avatar/index.js) to accept an ENS input and prioritize that vs. the address if it is there. All instances of avatar across the app should be updated appropriately to pass that through.
- Add the following fields to the user model:
- created, edited as [shown here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/std_bounties/models.py#L217-L218) (default to both to NOW)
- last_viewed which should be set and saved in [this endpoint](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/user/views.py#L50) (default for current users to NOW)
- last_logged_in which should be set and saved [here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/user/views.py#L29) (default for current users to NOW)
- Daily script should be set up to iterate through users and check for a root ENS domain, but only for users who have a last viewed within the last day
- the frontend repo should update [the avatar component here](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/Explorer/blob/master/src/components/Avatar/index.js) to accept an ENS input and prioritize that vs. the address if it is there
- All instances on the frontend should be updated to pass it through if it is currently showing the address
- This should be a [django management script like this](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/BountiesAPI/blob/master/bounties_api/std_bounties/management/commands/get_token_values.py)
- [Join our slack community](https://join.slack.com/t/bountiesnetwork/shared_invite/enQtMzA2Mjk3MzAzODQwLTZjN2UxMmU5MWYxZTVmMmM4OGNjZDRiMDgwYTVhOTIwYmQ4MjVlMjNkZjYzOTE4MWI4OTFhOWE4ZTUzN2MyNWY) and message in our community-dev channel for questions
- Put a PR up directly into the bounties-api repo
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: