Workers Auto Approve
We want to improve how images are handled in markdown files. There are three issues currently we should clean up in one go:
2) We'd like to be able to resize images dynamically. We need to modify our md component parser and make it parse the URL of the image to support defining width/height as well as float in the rendered html based on the attributes defined in the image URL
![Tinlake UI](./tinlake-ui.png width=100&float=right)
3) Images that have a lot of detail should be clickable to enlarge. Clicking an image that has a "zoom=true" attribute defined should render a "lightbox" in front of the content showing the diagram at 100% of the window. This should also be controlled with a custom in the image option. An example lightbox can be found here: https://www.gatsbyjs.org/blog/2018-11-03-building-an-accessible-lightbox/ though feel free to use a different one.
![Tinlake Call Graph](./callgraph.svg float=right&width=500&zoom=true)
Acceptance Criteria for this bounty:
- [ ] Move content all images from the src/ folder to the respective doc folder
- [ ] Show how an image would look resized using parameters in the URL
- [ ] Add a lighbox to the svg diagrams on https://developer.centrifuge.io/tinlake/
- [ ] Document the custom syntax options added here in the repo README0.001
This issue has a gitcoin bounty attached to it. We encourage bounty hunters to join our slack and talk to us. We also encourage you to tackle more than one of our open bounties! If you'd like to start working on it, feel free to reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly, join our slack channel `#bounties` on our [slack](https://centrifuge.io/slack/)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: