Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
When implementing https://github.com/centrifuge/precise-proofs/issues/29 we need to add support for these new properties. A major feature of precise-proofs is to render such proofs in a UI for human consumption. The compact properties wouldn't give you much insight into what the Merkle proof is for.
The scope of this ticket is:
1) A simple way to specify which protobuf message the proof is for
2) Document the process of how to load protobuf files and convert them to the necessary format if possible
3) Test coverage for the process
4) Take the protobuf files from the example in the precise-proofs go library and implement an end to end test case showing validation of a proof generated by the precise-proofs go library.
5) An example of how to use it in the README
6) Updating the proof parser to the new format implemented in https://github.com/centrifuge/precise-proofs/issues/29 (with compact & literal support)