Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We've been moving away from using precise-proofs with the idea that the leaves in the tree are human readable. We have recently done a refactor to encode the properties in a more compact byte format and would also switch to using the unencoded byte representation for the value.
The following changes should be made:
1) Change the `Leaf` struct to have store the value as `byte`
2) Change the flattener to convert the field value to byte instead of a string: https://github.com/centrifuge/precise-proofs/blob/4b2df6595f0b4e119ce20df5d9f1bac358c8589e/proofs/flatten.go#L188
3) Change the Proof protobuf message to use `bytes` for the value: https://github.com/centrifuge/precise-proofs/blob/4b2df6595f0b4e119ce20df5d9f1bac358c8589e/proofs/proto/proof.proto#L29
1) Ensure code is properly tested with no decrease in coverage
2) Update the documentation in Godoc and in the README
This issue has a gitcoin bounty attached to it. If you'd like to start working on it, feel free to reach out to me ([email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)) directly, join our slack channel `#bounties` on our [slack](https://join.slack.com/t/centrifuge-io/shared_invite/enQtNDk1MzkwODM4OTgxLWRlNTU4NDQzOWIwYWEzNGRhN2UzMzQwNThjZjI0ZmIxMTU4NmQwMjc2ZDBkOTEyNWJhMjE4MzA2NTE5MWU1NWE)