Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We would like to translate the precise-proof go library into [wasm](https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/WebAssembly), so it can be imported and used in browser setups.
Some of the main advantages are avoiding code duplication and feature parity.
Let's keep an eye on performance as a potential downside.
The goal of this bounty is to create a working prototype but it doesn’t need to be production quality code.
There are two main functionalities that need to be implemented as shown in the acceptance criteria. The goal is to implement the [example](https://github.com/centrifuge/precise-proofs/blob/master/examples/simple.go)
- Simple html file that:
- [Generation] Takes a JSON Data block and a field (from that JSON) of the [ExampleMessage](https://github.com/centrifuge/precise-proofs/blob/13d3af957299c614237c42cdc331f7acd7c7d201/examples/documents/example.proto#L13-L30)
- [Generation] Generate a precise-proof out of the input using wasm for a field defined by the user.
- [Validation] Takes a JSON Data Block containing the above proof
- [Validation] Validate precise-proof provided using wasm
- The build of the wasm binary should be fully scripted and part of CI
This issue has a gitcoin bounty attached to it. If you'd like to start working on it, feel free to reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly, join our slack channel `#bounties` on our [slack](https://join.slack.com/t/centrifuge-io/shared_invite/enQtNDk1MzkwODM4OTgxLWRlNTU4NDQzOWIwYWEzNGRhN2UzMzQwNThjZjI0ZmIxMTU4NmQwMjc2ZDBkOTEyNWJhMjE4MzA2NTE5MWU1NWE)