Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Pedersen Hashes in Precise Proofs
The goal of this project should be to build a tree using precise proofs that uses the Pedersen hash function in a way that is compatible with the implementation in ZoKrates. The tree should have the following features:
1) No sorted hashes
2) Fixed tree size of 2**15 leaves
3) Uses SHA256 for hashing the leaves
4) Uses Pedersen for other hashes
1) Implement compatible Pedersen hash function in Go
2) Build tree and include the hash function with an example
3) Make sure the implementation is compatible with the ZoKrates Merkle tree implementation (link will come
4) Modify go-centrifuge to build a tree in this way.
* Implementation of the Pedersen hash function in python: https://github.com/Zokrates/pycrypto/blob/add-pedersen/tests/pedersen_test.py
* Go library that implements similar cryptography: https://github.com/arnaucube/go-snark (this can be used as a starting point but is not guaranteed to be compatible)
* The bn curve seems to be implemented in go here as well: https://github.com/dusk-network/dusk-crypto/tree/master/bn256 (unverified)