Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Pedersen Hashes in Precise Proofs
The goal of this project should be to build a tree using precise proofs that uses the Pedersen hash function in a way that is compatible with the implementation in ZoKrates. The tree should have the following features:
1) No sorted hashes
2) Fixed tree size of 2**15 leaves
3) Uses SHA256 for hashing the leaves
4) Uses Pedersen for other hashes
1) Implement compatible Pedersen hash function in Go
2) Build tree and include the hash function with an example
3) Make sure the implementation is compatible with the ZoKrates Merkle tree implementation (link will come
4) Modify go-centrifuge to build a tree in this way.
* Implementation of the Pedersen hash function in python: https://github.com/Zokrates/pycrypto/blob/add-pedersen/tests/pedersen_test.py
* Go library that implements similar cryptography: https://github.com/arnaucube/go-snark (this can be used as a starting point but is not guaranteed to be compatible)
* The bn curve seems to be implemented in go here as well: https://github.com/dusk-network/dusk-crypto/tree/master/bn256 (unverified)