Workers Auto Approve
Academic certificates on public Ethereum tutorial
tutorial, ethereum, truffle, solidity
Chainstack is multi-cloud, multi-protocol Platform-as-a-Service. It automates DevOps process for public and consortium blockchain development. You can configure and deploy Ethereum, Quorum or MultiChain node using any cloud provider of your choice just with a few clicks.
You can try Chainstack for free [here](https://console.chainstack.com).
## What needs to be done?
Your goal is to create a tutorial for new and existing Chainstack users that outlines the process of launching an application for public Ethereum. On a high level this tutorial should include 3 parts:
1) Deploying and connecting to the node
2) Writing and compiling a DApp
3) Interacting with the smart contract
### General requirements
- 1000-2000 words tutorial with pictures and Markdown formatting
- Incorporated into the VuePress website under the Tutorials section which should come after Guides
- Open-sourced code including Solidity smart contracts
- Has to be working with Chainstack in production
### DApp requirements
Smart contract in this tutorial should be a simplified version of a typical blockchain notarization application with the following functionality:
- Issue academic certificate
- Can be called by particular accounts
- Returns a hash of data (two strings: student name, credential details)
- Stores hashed information on the blockchain
- Verify a certificate
- Can be called by anyone
- Checks if the credential is indeed correct provided a cryptographic certificate and original data
The tutorial has to use [Truffle](https://truffleframework.com) and Solidity for smart contracts.
You can use [this example](https://github.com/CoinCircle/docstamp.it) for the smart contract logic. [Platform documentation](https://docs.chainstack.com) can be used for the reference.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: