Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Currently, we have limited sources of data, which is an issue for the platform.
Need a script(possibly in Python) that can be run periodically to fetch tech-events info from various platforms.
### Required features
- The script should allow multiple sources.
- The script should fetch data from various websites/platforms.
- Scraping can be done
- API can be consumed directly(if any API is available out there)
- The script should be able to push data in bulk on firebase/Cloud Firestore.
- The minimum data points required for every event is:
- Title of Event
- Venue of the Event
- From Date and To Date