Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.**
Unable to sort table contents alphabetically and rendering content based on keywords.
* Wordcloud based on keywords along with each keyword having its count(count is the total number of times that keyword has been mentioned) and when user clicks on any of keyword in the word cloud, then all the events with the selected keyword should be only displayed.
* Filters on table headers to sort the table content( for data columns, it should be the starting date, for others just Alphabetically)
* You can make use of lodash and selectors. `reselect` library can also be utilized.
* I would advise to use selectors to manipulate data in whatever way we want.
* Keep the reducers pure. Don't manipulate data in it.