Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Add Unstoppable Domains Tooling to Moonlet to resolve ENS, RNS and ZNS today. As well as future proofing blockchain naming service support.
The core future set we are looking for is:
- Instead of "__To__" address simply being address fields. They need to accept both addresses and names. When a name is entered into the UI, the form either adds a recipient field like [MyCrypto](https://mycrypto.com) or replaces the name inline like [Metamask](https://metamask.io).
- Any query on a wallet also supports names i.e. searching for stats on an account.
If you or anyone else has an additional feature they want implemented like reverse lookup on all addresses inside the app. Contact us directly at email@example.com and we will look into funding an issue.
The Unstoppable Domains Team will approve payments for these issues on completion.
- [Unstoppable Domains Reference](https://docs.unstoppabledomains.com/)
- A REST api with OpenAPI documentation. Guide coming soon.
- [What is ENS?](https://ens.domains)
- [What is RNS?](https://docs.rns.rsk.co)
- [What is ZNS?](https://testnet.unstoppabledomains.com)
- The Unstoppable Domains Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#### More on Gitcoin
This issue is funded by using a [Gitcoin](https://gitcoin.co) contest bounty. For more info on how Gitcoin bounties and what this means, check out their [contributor documentation](https://gitcoin.co/how/contributor).