Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Add Unstoppable Domains Tooling to resolve ENS, RNS and ZNS today. As well as
future proofing blockchain naming service support.
The core future set we are looking for is:
- Instead of "**To**" address simply being address fields. They need to accept
both addresses and names. When a name is entered into the UI, the form either
adds a recipient field like [MyCrypto](https://mycrypto.com) or replaces the
name inline like [Metamask](https://metamask.io).
- Any query on a wallet also supports names i.e. searching for stats on an
If you or anyone else has an additional feature they want implemented like
reverse lookup on all addresses inside the app. Contact us directly at
email@example.com and we will look into funding an issue.
The API is easier to integrate, but `namicorn` is more flexible.
The Unstoppable Domains Team will approve payments for these issues on
- [Unstoppable Domains Reference](https://docs.unstoppabledomains.com/) - A REST
api with OpenAPI documentation. Guide coming soon.
- [What is ENS?](https://ens.domains)
- [What is RNS?](https://docs.rns.rsk.co)
- [What is ZNS?](https://testnet.unstoppabledomains.com)
- The Unstoppable Domains Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#### More on Gitcoin
This issue is funded by using a [Gitcoin](https://gitcoin.co) contest bounty.
For more info on how Gitcoin bounties and what this means, check out their