Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Task Description
We want to add a printer output similar to our [JSON wrapping output](https://github.com/crytic/slither/blob/master/slither/__main__.py#L111-L126) for the detector
- [ ] Classify the printer per output types (ex: text, dot generation, ...)
- [ ] Severalize the output to be sent through JSON
- [ ] Add the JSON printer output to our standard JSON
# Acceptance criteria
- [ ] Slither JSON output can contain any printer results
- [ ] An update of the [JSON documentation](https://github.com/crytic/slither/wiki/JSON-output) is prepared
- [ ] Unit tests for printers, based on the JSON output are prepared.
# Required Skills
- [ ] Experience with Python 3.6
- [ ] Experience with Solidity smart contracts
- [ ] Experience with Slither
This issue requires to discuss with me to design a proper output format and requires good programming skills.
Feel free to ask questions here, or join our [slack](https://empireslacking.herokuapp.com/) (#ethereum)