Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Task Description
We want to add a printer output similar to our [JSON wrapping output](https://github.com/crytic/slither/blob/master/slither/__main__.py#L111-L126) for the detector
- [ ] Classify the printer per output types (ex: text, dot generation, ...)
- [ ] Severalize the output to be sent through JSON
- [ ] Add the JSON printer output to our standard JSON
# Acceptance criteria
- [ ] Slither JSON output can contain any printer results
- [ ] An update of the [JSON documentation](https://github.com/crytic/slither/wiki/JSON-output) is prepared
- [ ] Unit tests for printers, based on the JSON output are prepared.
# Required Skills
- [ ] Experience with Python 3.6
- [ ] Experience with Solidity smart contracts
- [ ] Experience with Slither
This issue requires to discuss with me to design a proper output format and requires good programming skills.
Feel free to ask questions here, or join our [slack](https://empireslacking.herokuapp.com/) (#ethereum)