Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/README.md) you can explore Chaingear's basic idea
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/docs/contracts.md) you can explore contract's general docs
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/docs/pipelines.md) you can explore common pipelines
- [Here](https://github.com/cybercongress/chaingear/blob/master/docs/development.md) you can explore development docs
#### Current project situation
1. Chaingear's smart contracts in first alpha release / It's just Proof-of-Concept
2. The business logic of contracts are frozen
3. The assumption about contracts - they are absolutely not safe
4. Contracts are non-optimized about gas consumption
5. Contract's test coverage is too low
#### Task description
Proof-of-Concept of Chaingear wrote by guys without production smart-contracts development experience.
Analyze smart-contracts code and provide a couple of advice about decreasing gas consumption, audit.
PS: There is integrated [eth-gas-reporter](https://github.com/cgewecke/eth-gas-reporter)
#### Required skills
#### Contribution rules
Your pull request, also with the description of the solution
#### Definition of done
Points to methods (or architecture changes proposals) with a description of a better realization which decrease gas consumption in context or project (that means that you should provide advice/solution in the context of how project work)
#### Extra information
Bounty amount | 0.25 ETH
------------ | -------------
Experience level | advanced
Project length | days
Expires in | November 8, 2019
Bounty type | bug