Workers Auto Approve
Write a dapp that will be available in our app - game
Datum ID is a self-sovereign identity app for users to sign in to decentralized apps and manage their data sharing with these dapps. When users download the app, they are asked to verify the required attributes - email address and phone number. More attributes will be added to their identities based on the requirements of the dapps that they use. Please feel free to check out Datum ID by downloading it via App store/Google play.
To add more dapps into our mobile app, we are inviting you to help us to build a dapp that interactions with the Datum ID app. Design and assets will be provided to you once you join this project.
As a user, I want to join the game and solve this puzzle with other players.
Users will click on the dapp and play the slider game. This game is a community game, which means that every user will take turns to make a move on the slider board in attempt to solve the puzzle.
1. Back button should be displayed on every page that brings User back to the previous page. The back button on the slider (end) page will show the arrow and the text "App" to indicate clicking this arrow and text will return User back to the Datum ID app.
2. Add a Slider (end) page
- Display a slider board
- Under the title, add a line to indicate when the last move was made.
- Include a small completed version of the puzzle on the side
- Display a list of actions, including the following
- Player identifications: use the first 6 digits player's public key + 3 dots (underlined)
- Clicking on an user's public key will trigger an external browser that shows Block Explorer.
- Which block was moved
- What was the move
- This list is in a scrollable box within its own given size. The rest of screen does not move.
- A Slider dapp is presented as a card under Apps(Screen 1)
- User clicks "Play"on the dapp card, activates dapp browser.
- Use Fuse to check for the status of preexisting clams
- If agreed, skip introduction screen and check attribute requirements.
- If not agree, show introduction screen (Screen 2), click agree and "Continue."
- User sees the sliders and places an action(Screen 4).
Note: you will receive the final design once you join the project.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: