Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The video must show the follwoing:
- Find a 3d model of a human-like character. The model can come from a free site like Google Poly or Sketchfab.
- Import the character to Mixamo to add a skeletal structure, set at least two different animations to it
- Import your model into a Decentraland scene
- Add some basic interaction to trigger the different animations. For example have the model move with a default animation but switch to the other animation when the user is close to it.
- Preview the scene and show how the character changes animations
Here's the Decentraland documentation for reference: docs.decentraland.org
You're free to use your creativity and imagine a scene that illustrates the objectives in an interesting and engaging way. The steps must be clear and concise, as they must serve as an example for other developers trying to achieve the same kind of result.
This video will likely be posted on our docs site and on social media.