Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
System.Windows.SystemColors does not seem to be relevant any more. The colors do not correspond to the colors being used by Windows 10, and cannot be adjusted by the user like in previous Windows versions. Some note on this in the documentation, and guidance of how to make our desktop apps match the Windows 10 environment, would be helpful.
#### Document Details
⚠ *Do not edit this section. It is required for docs.microsoft.com ➟ GitHub issue linking.*
* ID: 7c7217e4-be84-2cb1-29f3-922adec733c1
* Version Independent ID: 39615b43-eef1-51f9-b88c-cb1b106762a0
* Content: [SystemColors Class (System.Windows)](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.windows.systemcolors?view=netframework-4.7.1)
* Content Source: [xml/System.Windows/SystemColors.xml](https://github.com/dotnet/dotnet-api-docs/blob/master/xml/System.Windows/SystemColors.xml)
* Service: **unspecified**
* Product: **.net**
* GitHub Login: @dotnet-bot
* Microsoft Alias: **dotnet-bot**