Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
As a user I want to be able to use the web application in Firefox and click any button and it work.
**Describe the bug**
In Firefox on both mobile and desktop the following four buttons do not work:
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Comment out the `~/src/directives/userRole.js` - so you can see the buttons
2. Go to the jobs page
2. Click on any button of the four above buttons
3. You'll see that nothing happens
Webapp works the same in both Chrome and Firefox and on both web and mobile.
This application is for users who have Android mobile devices and use MetaMask. MetaMask extension is only available in Firefox on mobile, hence the requirement that all buttons work in Firefox with no exceptions.
Definition of Done
[ ] All buttons in webapp work in Firefox on both Web and Mobile
[ ] Solution can't break anything else in the app. In Step 1 above, it states for you to comment out the code, that is so you can see the buttons without going through the whole web flow. However, that directive has to be re-enabled. And will be during the time I test.
Webapp flow is the following (must be in this numbered order (exception is setEvaluator)):
2. cancelJob (at any time)
4. uploadProofOfWork (at any time) - not on blockchain network
6. setEvaluator (can happen any time before step 5)
8. evaluateJobAsCompletedUnsucessfully (at any time) - not on blockchain network
- [ ] Please only work from the `dev` branch
- [ ] There are multiple people working on the project, please make sure to rebase when appropriate before your PR
- [ ] Please read the contributing guide
- [ ] FYI, the buttons are pulled in from the following library: https://github.com/electricfeelco/vue-ui
Lastly, this task is posted on Gitcoin.co. While their terms are listed here: https://gitcoin.co/legal/terms. I am currently working on a specific guide regarding payouts of Gitcoin bounties for this project. As a heads up, here is our minimum expectation:
+ Work must work on our local machines and when deployed in order for the payout to be initiated
+ We require that all interactions with our team members and other contributors on the project remain professional and courteous at all times. Meaning we will cancel work with hunters who engage in aggressive pressure or intimidation. If you have any questions while we make a formal policy please let us know.