Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this task is to create a ready to use angular template for [Embark](https://embark.status.im/docs/). This is to be built on top of the typescript template and available [here](https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-angular-template). The template should have:
* The necessary packages in package.json for angular
* A *simple* sample code using angular
* Additions/Modifications in the webpack to support angular (if required at all...)
This task is meant for the embark version currently in the develop branch, to install:
git clone email@example.com:embark-framework/embark.git
Afterwards `embark version` should say `3.2.0-develop`
### Acceptance Criteria
* Running this template with `embark run` should result in a usable dapp that uses angular as minimal starting point to start using a dapp using angular and embark.
* The template has to be based off the one in https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-angular-template
* It has to use embark and its pipeline (configured in `embark.json` (not `@angular/cli`) and using the embark's webpack config file)