Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this task is to create a ready to use Elm template for [Embark](https://embark.status.im/docs/). The template should have:
* The necessary packages in package.json for Elm
* A *simple* sample code using Elm
* Additions/Modifications in the (embark's) webpack to support Elm
See an example of a existing template with a custom webpack config such as the typescript template available [here](https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-typescript-template).
This task is meant for the embark version currently in the develop branch, to install:
git clone email@example.com:embark-framework/embark.git
embark new MyApp
### Acceptance Criteria
* Running this template with `embark run` should result in a usable dapp using Elm as minimal starting point to start using a dapp using Elm and embark.
* It has to use embark and its pipeline (configured in `embark.json` (not elm cmd line tools) and using the embark's webpack config file (e.g found [here](https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-ember-template/blob/master/webpack.config.js)).