Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this task is to create a ready to use Elm template for [Embark](https://embark.status.im/docs/). The template should have:
* The necessary packages in package.json for Elm
* A *simple* sample code using Elm
* Additions/Modifications in the (embark's) webpack to support Elm
See an example of a existing template with a custom webpack config such as the typescript template available [here](https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-typescript-template).
This task is meant for the embark version currently in the develop branch, to install:
git clone email@example.com:embark-framework/embark.git
embark new MyApp
### Acceptance Criteria
* Running this template with `embark run` should result in a usable dapp using Elm as minimal starting point to start using a dapp using Elm and embark.
* It has to use embark and its pipeline (configured in `embark.json` (not elm cmd line tools) and using the embark's webpack config file (e.g found [here](https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-ember-template/blob/master/webpack.config.js)).