Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this task is to create a ready to use next.js template for [Embark](https://embark.status.im/docs/). The template should have:
* The necessary packages in package.json for next.js
* A *simple* sample code using next.js and some of its more important features
* Additions/Modifications in the webpack config to support next.js (if required at all...)
This task is meant for the embark version currently in the develop branch, to install:
git clone email@example.com:embark-framework/embark.git
Afterwards `embark version` should say `3.2.0-develop`
### Acceptance Criteria
* Running this template with `embark run` should result in a usable dapp that uses next.js as minimal starting point to start using a dapp using next.js and embark.
* The template has to be based off the one in https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-nextjs-template
* It has to use embark and its pipeline (configured in `embark.json` and using the embark's webpack config file)