Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this task is to create a ready to use next.js template for [Embark](https://embark.status.im/docs/). The template should have:
* The necessary packages in package.json for next.js
* A *simple* sample code using next.js and some of its more important features
* Additions/Modifications in the webpack config to support next.js (if required at all...)
This task is meant for the embark version currently in the develop branch, to install:
git clone email@example.com:embark-framework/embark.git
Afterwards `embark version` should say `3.2.0-develop`
### Acceptance Criteria
* Running this template with `embark run` should result in a usable dapp that uses next.js as minimal starting point to start using a dapp using next.js and embark.
* The template has to be based off the one in https://github.com/embark-framework/embark-nextjs-template
* It has to use embark and its pipeline (configured in `embark.json` and using the embark's webpack config file)