Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Currently when running `embark run`, embark will automatically start an ethereum node, ipfs, etc.. However the log output of these will be hidden. The goal of this task is to add a console command that can enable displaying these logs in embark.
1. `embark run`
2. `log geth on` => starts displaying logs for geth node started by embark
3. `log geth off` => stops displaying logs for geth
Should work for services started by embark, including ipfs, swarm, geth, webserver.
### Acceptance Criteria
* the command `log geth on` will display the logs for 'geth'
* the command `log geth off` will stop displaying the logs for 'geth'
* This should work for supported services including `ipfs`, `swarm`, `geth`, and the webserver.