Workers Auto Approve
Secret Data Validation
enigma, ethereum, rust, privacy
Enigma Secret Contracts enable dApps to compute over encrypted data. One simple use-case for this is validating the authenticity of a data set. This simple contract just checks to see if encrypted data inputs from different users are equivalent or not.
## Solution Description
This solution should enable User A to upload a small dataset (email, phone number), and also enable a second user to submit their own dataset (with the same fields). Then, the secret contract should compare the two data sets. If they are equivalent, the secret contract should send an encrypted affirmation of this to User B, who has now verified their data set against user A. If they are not equivalent, the user should receive a false response.
This will involve:
- Writing a secret contract that compares two datasets and returns true or false result to User B.
- Using Enigma-JS to enable both User A and User B to encrypt and submit their datasets as Tasks to the Enigma network.
- Creating a UI that enables users to both add data and view results
## Implementation Details and Data Flow
1. User A submits data via a UI (email, phone number).
2. This data submission is encrypted locally via Enigma-JS and submitted to the secret contract.
3. User B submits data via a UI (email, phone number)
4. This data submission is encrypted locally via Enigma-JS and submitted to the secret contract.
5. The secret contract (after receiving both datasets) executes a comparison to check equivalency.
6. The secret contract returns either a False or True response.
6. If data are equivalent, User B and User A are notified via the UI.
7. If data are not equivalent, both users are notified via the UI.
A working application, which should have a simple React-based UI (or similar), enable the solution, and handle failure (i.e., displays a meaningful message when improperly formatted data is submitted).
## Other Deliverables
- Migration scripts (if required)
- Integration tests
## Bounty Selection
For this first bounty round, the process works as follows:
1. Developer / team submits a **“pre-submission for approval”** for a bounty
2. Enigma reviews submissions, and selects an applicant (we don’t have a firm timeline for this, but hope to work quickly)
3. Applicant completes the task satisfactorily and receives the bounty
If the task is not completed, or applicant is unable to continue work in a timely manner, Enigma will select another applicant.
To complete a pre-submission for approval,
First, comment on this issue within github and indicate your interest. Then, please also complete [this application form. ](https://airtable.com/shrN7Bu95f3R21XKx)
These materials should help you get started:
[Enigma Discovery Documentation
[Developer Quickstart Guide](https://blog.enigma.co/the-developer-quickstart-guide-to-enigma-880c3fc4308)
[Secret Contracts Walkthrough](https://blog.enigma.co/getting-started-with-enigma-an-intro-to-secret-contracts-cdba4fe501c2)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: