Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## Solium Plugin
(subject to change)
- Funded $500
- See https://github.com/ethberlin-hackathon/ETHBerlin-Teambuilding/blob/master/RemixHackathon.md for more info about the Remix hackathon. Please be sure to read it before starting.
- Some infos about Remix: https://remix.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Online version: http://remix.ethereum.org
We've been releasing an API (available in http://remix-alpha.ethereum.org) which allows developing plugin for Remix.
(See https://github.com/ethereum/remix/blob/master/docs/remix_plugin.md and https://github.com/ethereum/remix/blob/master/docs/remix_plugin_api.md)
Checkout https://remix-alpha.ethereum.org / `settings tab / Oraclize` for a live example.
This issue is specifically about developing a `Solium Plugin`.
## Proposal for implementation
(You don't need to strictly follow this proposal, we would like to have your feedback)
- plugin create config files used by Solium.
- Action for starting analysis on the current file.
- "Fix" button (API to update file content yet to be added).
## Functions of the Plugin
- Create default configuration files
- Run Solium on the current file when it is saved or in real-time as the user keeps writing code **Decision to be taken**
- Apply Solium `fix` either automatically (if the user selects this option) or when the `Fix` button is clicked. Update the solidity file(s) in-place. **Decision to be taken**
- [Solium documentation](https://solium.readthedocs.io/en/latest/)
- Solium NodeJS [API docs](https://solium.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer-guide.html#installation-setting-up-the-development-enviroment)
We are the team behind Remix IDE and related libraries, using this hackathon as a kickstart for the Remix API.
We've setup an extended team for helping you during this event
- Remix team - @ninabreznik @serapath @ryestew @yann300 @iurimatias
- Go team - @ligi @holiman
- Solidity team - @leonardoalt @chriseth
- C++, ewasm - @chfast @axic
Beside normal funding, we will at the end of the event select 4 teams that will receive sponsorship from the Ethereum Foundation.
Be sure to contact us at any time online or grab us directly at the event.
## Skills wanted
We will be around giving advice and helping if needed.
And in any case just drop your thoughts there ;)
## How to get started:
- Clone https://github.com/yann300/remix-plugin , go to `src` folder
- Serve the folder through local web server
- Go to remix-alpha.ethereum.org
- Settings tab / Plugin section
- Input Description:
- Load and Start using it.