Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Prize Bounty
### Challenge Description
Indonesian v1.1 translations have completed review & are ready to be added to the website!
### Submission Requirements
1. Download the [files from CrowdIn](https://crowdin.com/project/ethereumfoundation/id#) for this version of the content (`Contents v.1.1`). You may need to sign up for CrowdIn & join our project in order to download the files - here's the [invite link](https://crowdin.com/project/ethereumfoundation/invite).
2. Replace all files within the /docs/id/ directory & add any new files, keeping the same directory structure as CrowdIn (i.e. each page is a subdirectory with an index.md filename, a strings.json & a index.md at the root of the directory)
3. In each newly added markdown file...
- Within the [front matter](https://vuepress.vuejs.org/guide/frontmatter.html):
- Confirm each file has `description`, `og:title` & `og:description` meta properties - check out other translation markdown files for reference
- Confirm each file has the correct `lang` property (it should match the `locales` key in config.js)
- Update all relative links to include the language path. e.g. a link to the /learn page within the /docs/sv/what-is-ethereum/index.md file should link to ethereum.org/sv/learn, not ethereum.org/learn
4. Update the `version` key in the /utils/translations.js file for this translation (`id`) to `1.1`
5. Update the site navigation for the translation in config.js (`locales` key) to match the structure of other v1.1 translations (e.g. Swedish, `/se/`). For reference, you can see the site version of each language in translations.js `version` key.
If you'd like additional guidance, see how #816 solved #778 for a similar translation
### Judging Criteria
The prize will be awarded to the first valid submission.