Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# User Story
As an end user, I want an EF Grants Website, so I can see the grants that have been awarded.
The EF Grants Team is looking for a website to serve as a portal for grantees to keep the community up to date on progress made as well as provide information to those interested in learning more about the types of work that merit funding.
Webpage which will live at grants.ethereum.org and contain the following:
## Public Views (v1)
- Landing Page
- list of all grants
- grant detail page
## Grants detail (v1)
* Team Name
* Amount in USD
* Awarded Date
* Admin Comments
* Activity (like a blog where you can add video and photos)
## Grantee Views (v2)
- login and view grants
- post progress on your grant (like a blog where you can add video and photos)
## Potential Grantee Pages (v2)
- Grant application
# See also
* [OKDuncan's Mock Prototype](https://xd.adobe.com/view/996f11e3-edd3-4811-7d02-04d208ec86ce-ef5e/)
# Bounty Details
A note for Gitcoin applicants. This bounty is for a fully-spec'ed design of v1 of the Ethereum Grants wesbite. There will be a separate ticket for coding the website, AND a seperate ticket for the v2 designs
This is an approval-required bounty. Please post your portfolio so we know you have design chops.
## Acceptance Criteria
* Please expect at least 3 rounds of reviews with @OKDuncan and the EF team.
* Please provide a view for a home page, history page, application page, as well as grantee support (subject to feedback from @OKDuncan after the initial designs).