Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This project was made without the use of our standard project template.
The following should be cleaned up to closer match our *modern* project structure.
- remove `requirements-dev.txt` in favor of using `extras_require` pattern.
- add `classifiers` to `setup.py`
- update the readme to contain the appropriate badgest, title and general structure.
- use the `long_description_content_type` as described here: https://github.com/pypa/setuptools/issues/1236
- update the `tox.ini` `flake8` environment to use the more modern `lint` name as well as the same approach, installing from `extras_require`.
- change licence to be the string `MIT`
- add `python_requires` (and exclude `python==3.5.2`)
- add `Makefile` and `bumpfile` based version management.