Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Follow-up to https://github.com/ethereum/remix-ide/issues/1359 and https://github.com/ethereum/remix-ide/pull/1415 , as discussed with @ryestew :
- one custom light ACE theme based on `node_modules/brace/theme/textmate.js`
- one custom dark ACE theme based on `node_modules/brace/theme/tomorrow_night_blue.js`
- inject colors from `src/app/ui/styles-guide/style-guide.js` or `src/app/ui/styles-guide/styleGuideDark.js` into ACE theme at runtime
- try to replace the colors taken from `textmate.js` and `tomorrow_night_blue.js` with closest matching colors already existing in `style-guide.js` and `styleGuideDark.js`, where feasible
- if there is no close match, add new colors into `style-guide.js` and `styleGuideDark.js`
- provide additional styling for Solidity-specific syntax highlighting classes