Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The Aragon DAC is making a strong showing here in Singapore, represented by Chris and Griff in the flesh, and devs hanging out around the clock in our Riot room: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#AragonDAC:matrix.org
$2000 for best use of an Aragon DAO
$500 for runner up
- To be considered for this prize, the project at a minimum must deploy an Aragon DAO (to Rinkeby is fine).
- Having a well thought out governance system will score points.
- Manually adding a feature to the DAO to implement your governance system will score major points.
- Extending the functionality of an Aragon DAO in some unique way will score points.
- Integrating Aragon DAOs into other Projects will score points.
Pitch your idea to the Aragon DAC and get feedback here: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#AragonDAC:matrix.org
Get a quick overview of how to work with Aragon at https://hack.aragon.org/