Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We currently have an Eth1.x page [here](https://github.com/ethhub-io/ethhub/blob/master/docs/ethereum-roadmap/ethereum-1.x.md) and we would like to flesh it out with the latest details.
**Work to be done:**
- Provide a detailed, high-level summary of what Eth1.x is and why it's needed
- Make sure the Eth1.x section is up to date across the board
- Clearly explain each sub-section (state rent, ewasm etc)
- Put together a coherent roadmap and timeline (if available)
- Clean up spelling, grammar and formatting
- Provide all relevant resources under a 'Resources' heading at the bottom
- Anything else that you think needs to be added
Alexey Akhunov is the current lead on Eth1.x and you can contact him on Twitter (https://twitter.com/realledgerwatch).