Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
When user pastes a URL in settings the url is used as name. This should be improved
This issue is about
* splitting the "add calendar" panel in two areas, one for input and one for confirmation, at first the second area is disabled, after input the first area is disabled.
* adding a button "verify", when clicked
* the calendar is fetched and
* a name suggested in a new name field in the add section
* the number of events of the calendar is shown in a text field.
* adding a color edit field to change the color, the color is preset with a random value
* adding a button to import a .ics file
* adding a button to show a list of predefined calendars where the user can pick from one