Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# User Story
As a bounty funder, i would like a PYTHON command line script where I can fund a bounty, can I fund a bounty from the command line
* Scirpt shoudl be python 3.6 or 3.7
* Script should accept all arguments that are presented on the form at gitcoin.co/new
* Required arguments: Github Issue URL, funding amount (e.g. 0.01 ETH)
* Script should set sane defaults for any arguments (eg network should default to mainnet)
* Script should have a secure way of inputting your private key, and setup instructions to block you from funding anything unless you fund your account.
* Script should handle common sense validation and reject the funding if any obvious things are wrong (RPC response with error, account down have enough ETH in it for gas, or doesnt have enough tokens in it to fund the bounty)
* Scirpt should send transactions with a sane gas limit by default, but be configurable.
* Please use web3py as the python/blockchain bridge for this, and infura for the RPC server.
* Submit a PR to this new repo
IMPORTANT -- Please only start work on this bounty if you can start work on it and submit a WIP PR within 48 hours of starting work.
# See also
Existing bounty form https://gitcoin.co/new
Standard bounties - https://github.com/Bounties-Network/StandardBounties
Javscript web bounty funder https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/blob/master/app/assets/v2/js/pages/new_bounty.js