Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
One of my favorite thing about Gitcoin's brand is our beautiful repository of bots that I can stick on things.
We've got almost 2 dozen bots designed [here](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/tree/master/Marketing/Art/Robots) and designed to go on hex stickers [here](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/tree/master/Marketing/Art/Robots/robot_kudos/kudos). All of these comply with the [hex sticker standard](https://github.com/terinjokes/StickersStandard)
One problem that I have is that I only have limited capacity to print these out and distribute to my local community. Because of this, the artwork is severely under-utillized!
I would like to remedy this by incentivizing others to print these stickers and give them out in their local communities. This is a bounty that will reimburse you for ordering 100 Robot stickers and distributing them in your local community.
- I will reimburse you up to $100. No more.
- Asset must be one thats in [this folder](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/tree/master/Marketing/Art/Robots)
- Must comply with [hex sticker standard](https://github.com/terinjokes/StickersStandard)
- To claim the bounty, order stickers to be sent to your local address. Then submit a picture of your invoice (you may blur any personally identifiable info), your city/country, and a picture of a local meetup or prominent location where you stuck the stickers.
- When your submission is accepted, you will be reimbursed for the cost of printing the stickers.