Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The scope of this bounty is to build & deploy a new app, called Downtown Stimulus.
Downtown businesses have been hit HARD by COVID-19, and are seriously struggling to pay rent.
Existing stimulus moneys have gone largely to large corporations, and not enough support have been given to downtown businesses.
With Gitcoin Grants, we have proven that we have a scalable, democratic, way of allocating funds to people who are doing great work.
Downtown Stimulus takes Gitcoin Grants Style CLR and allows people to donate to their favorite downtown businesses (initially a pilot round of $25k in downtown boulder) via Stripe.. and to have their contributions matched by our $25k Matching Fund.
If this pilot project is successful, we plan to do a larger round + to franchise this app across the country, allowing municipalities to democratically fund themselves with QF.
This is a once in a year opportunity to make some tokens, to work with top reserachers at Consensys/Gitcoin, and to (if the pilot round is successful and you do a good job) find a job working on something that truly matters.
The below [Product Requirements Doc](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQsdEImDiK12bmMhNV_AXLkJyv3PWZ5nODTRL5_R-Gw/edit?usp=sharing) + User flows cover the scope of the initial MVP. It is inclusive of
- Landing Page
- Grant Detail Page
- Login/Auth Experience
- Checkout Experience
- Both Frontend & Backend Scope
- CLR Calculations
See these assets for more details.
- [Downtown Stimulus Pitch Deck](https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lhjRuPqzvegHdbvhe0RNG0FQGVD5_mC_bD0BTm5wGF0/edit?ts=5ea70b60#slide=id.g74e76a4133_1_5)
- [Product Requirements Doc](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQsdEImDiK12bmMhNV_AXLkJyv3PWZ5nODTRL5_R-Gw/edit?usp=sharing)
- [User Flows](https://www.figma.com/proto/WunWAW5yazaTldvAANMblI/BoulderBusinessMatch?node-id=275%3A663&scaling=min-zoom)
## Ideal Applicant
### Time Required
Available to work on this project full time for the next 2 weeks.
### Technology Skills Required
- Stripe API
- Google/FB OAuth
We are working on a tight schedule to deliver a working app by the launch of the pilot project.
- Applicant Selected - Monday 5/18
- Kickoff Call 5/19
- WIP PR started 5/22
- MVP Due 6/1
- Pilot Program Kickoff 6/7
## Applicant Instructions
Please only apply if you fit the candidate requirements & can reliably deliver this scope within the timeline above.
Individuals & Teams are both welcome to apply.
Things to consider before applying:
- Do I seriously care about the mission?
- Can I make myself available for daily standsup with the team.
- Do I have the technical skills for this?
- Do I have both frontend HTML/CSS/JS skills and backend Python/Django skills?
- Can I inspect the Gitcoin Grants Code + transport it over to this new app?
## See Also
- [Gitcoin Grants](https://gitcoin.co/grants)
- [Gitcoin Grants CLR calcluation Code](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/commits/stable/app/grants/clr.py)
## Thank you
Thank you for your consideration. Pls drop any comments/questions below.