Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# ETHIndia Photo Contest
This bounty is funded with [`0.1 ETH` on Mainnet](https://gitcoin.co/issue/gitcoinco/ethindia/3/936) and additionally funded with [`30 MOKSHA` on Rinkeby](https://moksha.bounties.network/bounty/v1/1048)
## Contest Instructions
- Visit the bounty details page on [Gitcoin](https://gitcoin.co)
- Login to Gitcoin via `Login` in the nav if you're a return user or complete the contributor walkthrough at via: [Get Started with Gitcoin](https://gitcoin.co/onboard/contributor/)
- `Start Work` on the bounty
- Post a photo you have taken at [ETHIndia](https://ethindia.co/) (The photo can be from anywhere around the venue, excluding any pornography or anything else that might violate Github's TOS or be considered unsavory).
- **DO NOT** `Submit Work` on the bounty. This step is unnecessary until after votes have been tallied and a winner has been determined.
## Selection Criteria
The image with the highest number of 👍, ❤️, 😆, 🎉 (combined) reactions by 6:00 PM IST - Sunday, August 12 will be awarded the bounty!
Keep in mind... any Github user (1 account per person) can vote 4 times for a given image:
👍, ❤️, 🎉, 😆
- Only one photo comment per contributor.
- You do not need to `Submit Work` for the bounty until you have determined you are the winner of this bounty.